Sunday, March 18, 2012

The joy of discovery

I love google earth.  It helps me to find places.  I scan the Ocala Forest to find places  of note.
Yesterday I found it in the woods using my GPS.  I was on my way home from Daytona and I had  daylight so, on an impulse, I turned off at the liquor store in Lynne.
I thought I could find it from memory. . . . .          Imagine my surprise.

(Click on the pics to see them larger.)


Just a little lake in the woods.  But  a jewel it is. 



Funny thing  -  It's right near Bruceville.


It was getting late and the light was fading but I felt so thankful to be here basking in God's creation.
This was just  a quick visit .    I shall return.  I think Jean would like it here.

2 comments:

  1. hey bruce ia m the first to comment yey!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your page this where its at i want to make one like this we should go exploring together that would be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete