Wednesday, July 4, 2012

rooting for the underdog

Again, this blog is about the facets of this beautiful world that I find interesting,  Even though I go to new places and journey through adventurdom,  I am trying to avoid a specific place as subject matter.  Rather I am trying to assert, by implication, a sense that facinating aspects of the world are all around us.   However, a beautiful place really brings home the visual message.   I will tell you that the following images were taken along the Blue Ridge Parkway on our annual family trip to the mountains.

We all love flowers.  But when flowers are tough enough to scratch out an existence in difficult conditions they deserve multiple layers of respect and facination.  For some reason I am forever rooting for the underdog and respectful of the Jobs of this world. 

Too many images to choose but here is a collection of  thriving underdogs.
Click on the images to enlarge.  enjoy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment