Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Creek - Forested wetlands in the winter light

As with most blogs there is a period of attrition following the normal initial excitement and newness. Such is he same with me and I have not created a new post this year,  So to make things easier I am going to depart from my attempts to blog about the facinating facets of the world we live in.   Now I am going to post  photos of my travels.   It will be much easier on me and will hopefully increse the frequency of new posts.. 

For example:  The other day I explored  Spring Creek in Levy County.

to record it for our memory
 
Small, isolated and remote but not too far from home.
Places that not many know about
There's a wild hog in Guf Hammock, I wouldn't wish on any man -  Will McLean 

these are the places I like to explore

Making a mental note to return when the iris are blooming to capture the spring season
but the winter holds a special light and colors of its own

 

No comments:

Post a Comment